Monday, August 20, 2007

earthshattering!!!

am going to write something earthshattering today...have decided. enough of hearing the chak de song and not doing anything about it. enough of sitting back and admiring others. enough of enough. now...is the time. im expected to have arrived. motivation at 27...er...almost 28 shouldnt take much...then where's the drive? the fire? i can feel it burning inside but i want to see the bright orange flames now. there's very little time...it waits for none and im running out of it with every passing second. my clock will soon be empty..it needs to be resounding with my victory...the next few hours need to be 'my hours'. the time is here...then where am i? quickly...i need to find myself and head for...for....,,./////.....@###...alright...my time's up

No comments: